Bajalia

Trading Places as we take a tour of the Bajalia work around the globe. From Orlando Florida to the ends of the earth - China, Afghanistan, Thailand, India and Africa. BaJalia International is a collaboration of for-profit and nonprofit that partners with artisans and entrepreneurs in undeveloped regions for the purpose of stimulating economic growth, while providing sustainable economic and social benefits to craftspeople. Support us at www.bajalia.com.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Asian Tour 2008

I am currently traveling on the continent of Asia visiting four countries- first India, then Pakistan, Thailand and China. The purpose of this trip is to visit the Bajalia production centers and check on progress of our orders as well as to develop new designs for orders for Holiday and spring 2009. Yes I said 2009- we have to work that far ahead now to serve our new wholesale clients and prepare for an upcoming trade show. This is a long trip and as I travel, I am still trying to manage issues in Orlando while being on the road, although I am very blessed to have a great team now to handle many areas I used to have to handle alone, there are still many areas that need my daily attention on both sides of the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home